Monday, April 25, 2005

Misc. FO's

I'm catching up on my FO pictures! We went to a concert last night, and since we've had a random cold snap (last week it was 80!) I had another chance to wear my favorite FO - Clapotis!



And since I was in a picture taking mood, here's a final pic of last month's Booga Bag:



My order of Kureyon that had been lost finally came this weekend, and of course I celebrated by whipping up a Madeline Bag (from Black Sheep Bags)



The kureyon order included some #139 and #40 along with the #100, and now i'm itching to try the Dibs on Ribs Sweater from Interweave Knits. So I'm on a hunt for 2 more balls of #139 in dye lot A...



There's lots of end-of-semester things going on this week, so I'll have to squash the knitting itch for a bit - it can be motivation to get through the week perhaps!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger In Stitches said...

The Clapotis is beautiful- what yarn were you using? I love the colors. I'm working on Dib-on-Ribs too, but you are a bit further along than I am (just finishing the 2nd half of the lower body. Good luck (and pretty colors on that too!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home